Decorative Concrete Finishes
are engineered to be a surface repair or an aesthetic finish that can be applied to new or existing concrete surfaces. The finished application is actually stronger than concrete and can withstand vehicular traffic and harsh temperatures (extreme hot or cold).
- Virtually unlimited designs, patterns, textures and color options.
- Can create the authentic look and feel of any stone, brick, tile, wood and even just plain new concrete.
- Available in any color combination to match surrounding design.
- Cost effective compared to: full depth stamped concrete, pavers, brick, real stone or integrally colored concrete.
- Extreme durability for high traffic areas.
- Very low maintenance.
- Highly resistant to deicing salts, freeze/thaw climates, extreme heat, wet conditions and UV rays.
- Quick installation time.
- Can be installed pre or post construction.
- For new or existing concrete surfaces.
(@ 23°C, 7 day ambient cure as a coating)
PROPERTY RESULT Compressive Strength 1 Day 1320 to 1440 psi 7 Days 3700 to 3920 psi 28 days 4730 to 4890 psi Flexural Strength 7 days 940 to 990 psi 28 days 1380 to 1490 psi Tensile Strength 7 days 320 to 380 psi 28 days 740 to 810 psi Density 7 days 1.16 to 1.19 g/cm3 28 days 1.80 to 1.92 g/cm3
Elite Crete Systems provide advanced technologies in ultra durable long lasting exterior concrete resurfacing products for residential and industrial coatings a very cost competitive solution next to tile, hardwood and other floor coating products were once the extent of the interior surface options. Get in touch with us today to discuss solutions for your concrete.