is a high performance, self leveling, epoxy coating engineered for aircraft hangars and specialty aerospace floors. This floor exhibits exceptional resistance to chemicals common in such environments including Skydrol fluids.
- Name: HERMETIC™ Aircraft Floor
- Finish: Gloss or satin
- Cured Thickness: @ 1.5mm to 3mm
- Surface preparation and detailed application instructions per manufacturer
- Manufacturer: Elite Crete Systems, Inc.
- Ease of maintenance
- Protects the substrate
- Aesthetic improvements
- Increases the strength of the substrate
- Hard and abrasion resistant
- Fast set available for quicker turn around time
- Light reflective finish
- VOC free – CA 01350 air quality compliant
- Stain and chemical resistant
- Satin or gloss finish
Sample Epoxy Colour Chart:
(@ 23°C, 7 day ambient cure as a coating)
PROPERTY TEST RESULT VOC Content N/A 0 g/l Water Absorption (2hr boil) ASTM D-570 0.03 % Toxicity N/A None* Heat Distortion Temperature ASTM D-648 130 F / 55 C Compressive Strength ASTM D-695 12,300 psi Tensile Strength ASTM D-638 3,200 psi Flexural Strength ASTM D-790 4,800 psi Abrasion Resistance ** ASTM D-4060 9 mg loss Slant Shear ASTM C-882 100% concrete failure Flammability ASTM D-635 Self-extinguishing Flame Spread Rate (NFPA 101) ASTM E-84 Class A Elongation at Break ASTM D-638 6.5 % Chemical Resistance Contact us for technical document
Elite Crete Systems provide advanced technologies in super smooth & seamless epoxy floor coatings, ultra durable sealer and industrial coating options are leading the growth where terrazzo, tile, hardwood and other floor coating products were once the extent of the interior surface options. Get in touch with us today to discuss solutions for your floor.